Why have an inspection before you list your house?
There are several reasons why sellers should consider an inspection before listing their house.
- You will be informed about any defects or safety issues and have the chance to fix them before other realtors and potential buyers have a chance to find them.
- At your request, we will provide you a yard sign showing your home has already been inspected. Everyone who sees your house will know it's in great condition.
- You may be able to get a higher price for your home.
- The deal is less likely to fall apart at the last minute because something was found.
- Your buyer is less likely to ask for things at the last minute.
- Your report will back up your property disclosure, which reduces your liability.
- Your report is also a great marketing tool.